Friday, October 9, 2015

Making Millions with the Rich Jerk



A guy I haven’t talked to in a long time recently reach out to my blog out of the blue and asked me to help him re-launch his formerly infamous brand. He told me that he just realized he wasn’t making any Millions lately and he needed to put himself back on the map something like Dan Bilzerian, but to another level...

Now I normally don´t endorse companies in which I don´t get any direct benefit Intellectual nor monetary, however in this case I´m willing to share part of the idea if you drop me a line (macedo1@hotmail.com)

His website has been offline for the last 7 years. And he asked me to promote his fantastic Million idea now the main reason for this is that I realized I haven´t post anything since the big disappointment of Paquiao vs Mayweather  I agreed to help get his business back online however bare in mind that this is not congruent with my upstanding reputation.

The Interesting Idea is that he managed to get into his promotional reckless video some celebrities: Gary Busey, Dennis Rodman and  Ron Jeremy if you want some info on how to join drop me an e mail and I will gladly send you all additional details. Meanwhile enjoy the Video and the sunny Autumn now if you want to make some cash on the net press here: Make Money on the Net.




No comments:

Post a Comment